Welcome to ABEN
Please note: You will need to create a login and password the first time you purchase from your association's ABEN catalog. Your association login and password will not work in this catalog. Thanks!
Real Time Makes Real Sense
Length: 2 hours
This webcast is a must see if you want to streamline your workflows while increasing your bottom line! Help your organization provide better service to your customers and potential customers by freeing up time by working smarter; not harder.
• Learn how to use a single, consistent workflow for multiple carriers, saving your agency time and money while creating a better experience for your customers.
• Did you know you can process policy transactions from the client’s file, including billing inquiry, quotes, policy views, endorsements and documentation through your management system?
• Manage claims from the client’s file, including claims inquiries, first notices of loss and loss runs using "Real Time."
• Log on to carrier Web sites and systems automatically through your management system using "Real Time", so your staff does not have to remember and enter individual IDs and passwords for each carrier.
State Specific Details:
NC - This course hasd been approved for 2 hrs of CE - Course #C10881
KY - This course has been approved for 2 hrs. of CE - Course # C10197
OK - This course has been approved for 2 hrs of CE - #1016139
FL - This session has been approved by the DFS for two (2) hours of continuing education credits (intermediate), Agents: Course #81770, CE0220- General Lines - Property & Casualty
OH - This course is approved in OH for 2 CE - Course #38017
- Donna Lagoy
Donna Barr-LaGoy is the Principal Owner of Premier Insurance Consultants, Inc. Palm City, FL. She has 30 years experience in the industry working with her family as well for Brown & Brown, Marsh and The Leavitt Group all in Producer, CSR, Management, Agency Operations and System Administration Positions. Donna is a past chair of the ASCnet Industry Solutions and Download Committees and currently serves on the ASCnet Board of Directors as well as is the Chair of FAIAs Membership and Operations Council and the Agency Technology Task Force. She is also heavily involved in many ACT/AUGIE and ACORD working groups.
- Student Outline
- Brochure - 1
- Brochure - 2
- PLEASE OPEN-IMPORTANT CE INFO AND STATE REQUIRED FORMS